Distilled water is recommended as it is free from impurities and safer for sterilization. Do not use tap water since it contains more impurities and readily forms scale, making cleaning your machine challenging.
Steam sterilizer: As it will reach a temperature of 100°C / 212°F, please only place items in the sterilizer that are suitable for sterilizing, like baby bottles, teats, breast pumps, and feeding accessories.
UV sterilizer: This appliance is generally safe with items like baby feeding gear, kid's toys, electronic devices, utensils/glassware, cosmetic tool, and personal care gadget.
• Always unplug the appliance and let it cool down before you clean it.
• Clean the base with a moist cloth to avoid scratching it.
• The large basket can be disassembled for washing.
• Clean the other parts in hot water with some liquid soap.
The sterilizer is not dishwasher-safe.
Never squirt any water into the drying air outlet when cleaning
Never immerse the base, the main cord, the mains plug in water, or any other liquid.
Do not use abrasive or aggressive cleaning agents (e.g., bleach) or scouring pads to clean the appliance.
After cleaning, store the sterilizer in a clean, dry place
We suggest sterilizing and drying items with distilled water to prevent limescale buildup. If there is any limescale, please use limescale detergent to descale, or use 80 ml of white vinegar and 20 ml of water soaking on the base until the limescale has dissolved.
Yes, all the products of baby feeding collection and oral care collection are 100% BPA-free.
Our baby safety gate is strictly tested and exceeds the highest ASTM, CPSIA, and EN requirements.
Order & Payment
Unfortunately, we cannot change your order after you have placed it. Please get in touch with us via @email@example.com if you want to change or cancel your order.
• All major credit/debit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, etc...
Your card may be declined for several reasons: the card has expired; you are over your credit limit; the card issuer sees suspicious activity that could be a sign of fraud.
If you have trouble paying via credit card, please check that you entered your information accurately, including the expiration date, cardholder name, security code on the back of your card, and the billing address.
We suggest trying a different card or payment method if your payment is still refused.
If the above instructions fail, please get in touch with the customer service of the bank or credit union that gave you the card.
You can track your orders on your order status page with the Shop app or contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer free standard shipping on orders above $25 within the continental US! For orders below $25, there is a $5.99 standard shipping fee.
For more shipping info, please check https://papablic.com/pages/shipping-info.
Yes, we can ship to PO boxes through standard shipping.
Orders are shipped within 1-3 business days of placing the order. For standard shipping, orders are expected to arrive on average in 3-5 business days. We also offer an expedited shipping option, which takes 2-4 business days to arrive.
The package may be returned for the following reasons:
• Wrong or incomplete address
• Invalid phone number
• Unable to deliver
Please contact the shipping company for more information, or you may contact us so that we can help you.
Sometimes the tracking information indicates that the package has been delivered, but you can’t find it. Before reaching out to us, please take the time to consider the following:
• Delivery confirmation usually specifies where the package was left (e.g., mailbox or front porch), but sometimes the carriers may leave the parcel hidden so it cannot be seen from the street. Please check all doors and porches.
• Check with neighbors, as the delivery person may have gotten the address wrong.
• Check to see if someone else, like a neighbor or an apartment office manager, accepted the delivery on your behalf.
• Check with your local post office. Sometimes packages are accidentally scanned as delivered when they were returned to the post office because of a delivery issue (e.g., the package did not fit in your mailbox).
If you still cannot find your package, don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com so we can investigate what might have happened. We will then open a claim if necessary.
Return & Refund
Papablic understands that you may have a change of mind or circumstance and may wish to return your purchase. We are more than willing to take back your order provided the following criteria are met:
1. All items are returned within 30 days of receipt. No exchange, credit or refund can be given after the 30-day period.
2. The product(s) must be unused, undamaged, unsoiled, unopened and in their original packaging with tamper-evident stickers or shrink-wrapped intact.
3. Email Us with the following details: Your Name, Order Number, Product Name, and Reason for Return. We will send you the return instruction or label.
Return products must be returned unused in their original condition with the factory seal and packaging intact. If your return does not result from a Papablic error, actual shipping fees will not be refunded.
For more detail, please visit https://papablic.com/pages/returns-refunds
All Papablic products purchased in the US are fully warranted to our membership against defects in materials, construction, and artistry for the product's lifetime.
If your product fails due to the above defect, we will repair it free of charge or replace it at our discretion. If the exact style is not available for replacement, a product of equal value and similar style will be provided.
Only items under regular use and following care instructions are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper use or care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or unauthorized modifications or alterations.
Warranty requests must be made by the original purchaser and accompanied by proof of purchase.
If you would like to process a warranty request, don't hesitate to contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org.