- COMPATIBLE MODELS: Replaceable duckbill valves for Medela and Spectra pump. Compatible with Spectra S2, Spectra S1, Spectra 9 Plus, Spectra Dew 350 and Medela breastpumps EXCEPT Medela Freestyle, Sonata and Swing-maxi.
- SAME SUCTION AS THE ORIGINAL: We have tested that our duckbill valves are the same suction power as the Spectra and Medela valves. Designed to replace the breastpump duckbill valve every 3-6 months.
- LESS PARTS TO WASH: One Papablic duckbill valve replaces a Medela valve and a Medela membranes. Save money and fewer pump parts to wash, sterilize, and assemble.
- EASY TO REMOVE: This duckbill valve is specifically designed and equipped with a easy grab pull tab that you can detach and replace the Spectra duckbill valve or medela valve easily.
- MATERIAL: Food-grade Silicone, BPA/DEHP free, Comply with EU and FDA regulations for materials that contact food.
Papablic Duckbill Valves for Spectra and Medela, Replaceable Duckbill Valves for Spectra S1, Spectra S2, Spectra 9 Plus, Spectra Dew 350 Valves and Medela Pump in Style, Swing, Harmony, Symphony, Lactina breast pumps. (EXCEPT Medela Freestyle, Sonata and Swing-maxi.) Designed to replace the breastpump duckbill valve every 1-3 months!
✔Easy to attach and detach.
✔Same suction as the brand one.
✔Fewer parts to wash and sterilize.
✔Save time for busy moms.
✔FDA and EU compliance for food contacts.
Style: Duckbill Valve Replacement
Material: Food Grade Silicone, BPA Free
Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 3 inches
An Papablic Designed & Manufactured Product
Papablic – Make breastfeeding easier
6 x Duckbill Valves
TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE:
We are here at Papablic value you and your baby's health. Customer service is our job #1 after the sale. If you experience any issues with this duckbill valves, we CAN ensure that you will always receive an apology and unmatched customer service until your problem is resolved.
This is a generic product manufactured and distributed by Papablic. Papablic is not affiliated with or endorsement from Spectra or Medela. Any use of the Spectra or Medela brand names, model or any other related designations are made solely for purposes of describing and illustrating compatibility.